Sunday, December 11, 2011

First SELF TAPER ATTEMPT RESULTS!


I bought some new clippers today, Wahl Senior Pro, and I was e... I bought some new clippers today, Wahl Senior Pro, and I was excited to try them out! This is my first time tapering my own hair! My only sense of knowing how to do it is from videos I've seen on youtube! I love the new clippers and hope to continue to cut hair and master every aspect of barbering! Starting barber school in a month! PEACE! new barber first taper fade haircut wahl senior clippers trimmer school lesbian stud femme glbtq lgbtq sexy hot black ftm f2m

Discount Coconut Juice Nutrition Facts Shop Lexmark P3150 Driver Used F310 Guitar




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links